Resources for Mambo Open Source
What is Mambo Open Source?
Mambo Open Source is a web-based Content Management System (CMS). You can use Mambo to
design your website and manage website content.
Mambo can be installed on most hosting accounts, including our cPanel WebPro hosting plans, Virtual Private Server (VPS) plans, or on a True Dedicated Server (TDS).
cPanel WebPro Installation
To install Mambo on your WebPro account
via the cPanel control panel, follow these steps:
1. Click on "Fantastico De Luxe" in the
"Software / Services" area.
2. Click on Mambo Open Source.
3. Click on "New Installation."
4. Enter the requested information.
5. Click on the "Install button."
6. Click on the "Finish Installation" button.
Installing Mambo on a VPS or Dedicated Server
Review the Mambo Open Source system requirements at:
Download Mambo Open Source at:
To install Mambo Open Source, follow the instructions at:
Mambo Knowledgebase: http://mambo-support.org/en/Mambo